Claim Your Free Newsletter & 3 Bonus Gifts!
Here’s what you’ll receive:
- A free subscription to the monthly ADDA eNews letter
You’ll also receive 3 of the most-popularprograms from ADDA’s webinar series.
- Just Diagnosed, Now What?” By Russell Ramsey, Ph. D, clinical psychologist
- Friendly Ways to Organize Your Life” By AD/HD organizational expert Judith Kolberg
- Conquer Procrastination” By David Giwerc, Master Certified AD/HD Coach
Just enter your name and email address below and press "Subscribe” to get instant access to your free eNews and bonus gifts
Introducing an easy, reliable and trusted way to gain the knowledge, strategies and solutions to overcome the challenges of Adult ADHD
If you’re a first-time visitor to the ADDA website you’re about to discover a valuable resource that can literally change your life. Here’s the fastest way to get started and begin experiencing the benefits of the Attention Deficit Disorder Association, ADDA.
Step 1: Sign up now for our Free Email Newsletter and receive ADHD-specific news, tips and events that will help you live a successful, happy and empowered life.
Then, if you’re seriously interested in gaining ADHD-specific knowledge, resources and support that can significantly help to improve your life…
Step 2: Join ADDA today and take advantage of these fantastic benefits available ONLY to ADDA members:
- FREE access to ADDA tele-classes & webinars
- Discounts on all ADDA conferences and events
- The ADDA Resource Guide
- Past tele-class series transcripts and/or audio
- 2008 Conference presentation handouts
- Archived editions of the ADDA E-Newsletter
- After the call webinar forum
In addition to those valuable tangible benefits, ADDA members are part of an adult ADHD community providing support and resources for one another. You’ll also have the satisfaction of knowing that your membership supports ADDA’s programs, awareness, outreach and advocacy initiatives, improving lives of adults with ADHD every day.
Become a member today!!!
Individual Membership $45.00
Family Membership $55.00 (includes primary member, spouse/partner & children)
College Student Membership $20 (specifics required)
Hope you find these recommendations helpful in getting started. ADDA’s mission is to provide information, resources and networking opportunities to help adults with Attention Deficit/ Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) lead better lives. Join today and begin experiencing all the benefits!